Appropriate attire is expected, shoes or sandals required. You will not be admitted without footwear.
To promote safety and security, please adhere to the following entry restrictions.
- No coolers
- No portable awnings/tents/ladders
- No alcoholic beverages
- No pets
- No bicycles
- No firearms and weapons of any kind
- No skate boards on inline skates
- No cooking equipment
- No scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- No food, drinks or coolers of any kind (except for one sealed
bottle of water per person)
- Bags are subject to search at the entry gate
- No loose ice
- No cans or glass
- No camcorders or professional cameras
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal
guardian, No exceptions.
The following items are allowed:
- Bags – subject to search
- Portable chairs/lawn chairs
- One sealed bottle of water per-person
- Baby strollers
- Non-motorized wagons
- Compact camera
What are the hours of the festival?
- Friday, August 17th: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, August 18th: 1:00pm – 10:00pm
Is there any age restrictions?
- While ticketed minors (under the age of 21) will be admitted, this is an adult event, and no family activities are planned. Guests must be over 21 years of age to gain admittance to tasting areas of the festival; this includes small children and strollers.
Where do I buy Festival TICKETS?
- Pre-sale Festival tickets can be purchased at Ticketfly
- Day-of-Festival tickets can be purchased at gate entrances.
Where do I purchase Wine/Micro-brew tasting passes?
- Wine/Beer tasting passes can be purchased at both entrances. All guests should be prepared to show VALID PHOTO ID showing proof of age. Acceptable form of ID is a valid state issued driver’s license, New York State non-drivers license, passport or Military ID. If you would like to enter the Wine/Micro-brew tasting areas and/or purchase wine from one of the festival vending sites, you will need one of these forms of ID to do so.
Can I purchase bottles of Wine in the tasting tent?
- Yes, in addition to sampling, guests will be able to purchase battles of wine from vendors on Friday, August 17th. Purchased bottles may not be opened on the festival grounds. If you are caught with (purchased) open wine containers, the bottles will be confiscated and you’ll be asked to leave the festival and “No” you will not get a refund.
Is there a WINE pick-up service?
- Yes, for your convenience the Finger Lakes Music & Wine Festival has set-up a claim check service for wine purchases during the festival. You may drop off your purchases, receive a claim ticket, continue to enjoy the festival, and pick up your wine by 9:00pm on Friday, August 17th. Wine pick-up will be very busy at the end of the day, so please be patient. Finger Lakes Music & Wine Festival in not responsible for any lost, stolen, or misplaced claim tickets.
- Please participate responsibly in the day’s activities! The promoters, participants, and sponsors care about your safety. Festival Security will be onsite and will be performing courtesy blood alcohol level checks during the event. They will also be operating a courtesy
checkpoint at the departure gates to ensure your safety. Appropriate dress is required. Behavior considered offensive to others will not be tolerated.
Are there restrooms on-site?
- Portable restroom units are available.
Is there an ATM on premises?
- Yes, ATM machines will be available on-site.
Are coolers allowed?
- Coolers are not allowed on festival grounds for security reasons. You cannot bring food, alcohol, or other beverages to the festival, except for one “SEALED” bottle of water per person.
Large backpacks and bags are NOT permitted.
- Because of security concerns, over-sized backpacks and large bags are not permitted. Medical packs are the only exception. All bags and carry in items are subject to search prior to entry.
Can I bring a lawn chair or blanket?
- Seating is not included with the purchase of a general admission ticket. You are welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs.
Are pets allowed?
- Certified Service Animals for the blind or disabled are allowed. Pets are NOT allowed on the festival grounds or parking areas. Please make alternate arrangements for your pet. Again, pets WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to the festival area and cannot be left in your vehicle.
Is there shade?
- The festival is held under an open sky. We encourage everyone to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats. There is very little shaded area.
What if it rains?
- The festival will not be cancelled because of rain. Performances may be postponed for a rain delay, but the festival will go on rain or shine. Umbrellas are welcome.
Can I re-enter the festival?
- Yes, you will be able to leave and come back in the festival.
Can I smoke at the festival?
- Yes, but we do recommend that smokers be aware of the people around them and to please be courteous to others.
- The festival will have handicapped parking. Depending on the weather conditions, grass areas can be traversed by wheel chairs and scooters.
If I’m in line at 4:45pm and get to the gate at 5:00pm will I still be charged admission?
- Yes, Time will be kept by organizers and at 5:00pm regardless of how long you waited in line, you will be charged. To avoid this from happening, organizers suggest you get there early.
I’m bringing my children, will they be charged admission?
- Yes, anyone under the age of 21 will be charged $10.00 admission, this includes infants and toddlers. Finger Lakes Music & Wine Festival is geared toward an adult audience, aged 21 or older. We encourage you to make alternative arrangements for your children’s safety. Please remember that there will be no child-specific entertainment offered.
Is there any age restrictions?
- Yes, kids under the age of 18 will not be allowed into the festival without a parent of legal guardian.
If I come to the festival at 2:00pm and leave, then come back at 5:00pm will I be charged admission?
- Yes. Regardless if you were at the festival early or not, after 5:00pm everyone over the age of 21 will be charged $5.00 admission, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Tips for a Great Day!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk.
- Feel free to bring portable chairs and umbrellas.
- You may bring 1 (one) sealed water bottle per person into the festival.
- Don’t litter! Please throw all litter into a garbage receptacle.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, and inline skates are not permitted on the festival grounds.
- Remember to bring sunscreen, hats and sunglasses. There is little shade available.
- Compact cameras will only be allowed. No camcorders or professional cameras are allowed. Please remember, your camera bags are subject to search.